SLIDESHOW

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Andrew Cuomo Season's Greetings

Dear Andy,
As this joyous season continues, I want to extend my warmest wishes to all the dear friends and supporters who will now be celebrating the upcoming holidays.
Now as we approach the end of 2010 and close in on the New Year, this is a great time for all of us to think back about all that we have to be grateful for and to hopefully be able to look forward to an even better year coming up.

This New Year is obviously very significant to me as I prepare to assume the critical tasks that you have entrusted to me as Governor. With your continued help, I know we can make a difference and, once again, make our state the greatest place to live, work and play.

Again, best wishes to all of you during this holiday season. Enjoy your friends and family. Be safe and be healthy.

Andrew Cuomo

No comments:

Post a Comment