SLIDESHOW

Monday, November 15, 2010

DON'T SEND YOUR RESUME TO THIS GUY...........

I could not make this stuff up........enjoy!!!!!!!!


NEWSDAY SPIN CYCLE

Would-be resume-referrer claims befuddlement at gov transition

Here’s an attempt at a Catskills one-liner about the current transition: Andrew Cuomo's inner circle is so small (How small is it?) ....that even some people who thought they were Cuomo insiders claim they can't find it.
“I can’t find out who to send a freaking resume to,” one longtime Democratic operative and Cuomo loyalist was grousing Monday. “People are contacting me, they are interested in serving in the administration...I called the transition office, called a lot of insiders, and it’s almost like they’re a bunch of free agents. A dozen people claim that they are all the people to send the resume to, and you know that if a dozen people are saying it, it means that none of them are. And that’s kind of typical Andrew.... He keeps a small group of people as his confidants, and that’s typical of his style rather than having a single point of entry.”
“It’s a simple political question: I have resumes in two piles — people I really want to recommend, and that’s a pretty small pile – and the other pile is everyone else who should just briefly get a nice thank-you letter. I figured it would go to two different places, and I’m having a hard time figuring that out."
We called Cuomo spokesman Josh Vlasto and will let you know what we hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment